In providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge that we process data in accordance with this policy.
Who collects your data
In order to deliver our products and services, we collect some customer data. Our registered office is at 8 College Fields, Prince Georges Road, Wimbledon, United Kingdom, SW19 2PT.
The personal data we collect from you
We collect personal data for a variety of purposes. You provide us with much of this data directly when you complete our online forms or liaise with our employees. We also gather some data via the email and/or phone interactions you have with us. See below for a table outlining when we gather and use your data, and how we use the data we gather.
|Your name and contact details (such as email address, contact phone number, home address).||When you buy products from our online shop for home delivery or collection (https//:www.wimbledonbrewery.com).
When you provide us with feedback or submit an enquiry.
|Date of birth||To verify that you are over 18 years of age.|
|Your visit and booking information (such as the date of your visit, name and contact details)||When you purchase a brewery tour
When you visit the bar to drink in (for as long as we are legally required to adhere to the provisions of the Government’s Test & Trace scheme)
How and why we use your personal data
- We use your personal data to provide the following services:
- to confirm any bookings as well as any payments you have made. We will send an email to your email address to confirm.
- to deliver products you purchase from us. We will use your personal data to confirm your order and any payments you have made.
- to meet our legal obligations. For legal reasons we must keep some records, such as copies of the invoices that we issue. We will keep and use this data in line with our legal requirements.
The legal basis for processing your data
We also use your data to meet the following obligations:
- compliance with legal obligations and/or regulatory authorities.
- performance of contracts. So as to deliver the service that we have agreed to provide you with (such as a tour booking).
- consent – in those cases in which you have specifically consented to us using your data.
We may also use your data to:
- improve and/or personalise your customer experience. We hope in this way to better tailor our services to User requirements. This may include, though is not necessarily limited to, reviewing your search criteria and monitoring the pages you visit within the website.
How we retain and secure your data
- We only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary. The length of time we hold your data will vary depending on the type of data and the reason(s) for which we are processing it.
- We retain invoices relating to payments you make.
- As part of the Government’s Test & Trace Scheme, we are required by law to collect your names, contact details and the date of your visit when you visit our bar to drink in. We will only hold your data for a maximum period of 21 days, after which point the data will be destroyed.
- By means of appropriate technical and organisational security measures, we are able to guarantee your personal data remains secure. Such security measures include, but are not limited to, staff training in privacy and security matters both on- and offline, regular reviews of the security systems in place at the brewery and maintaining appropriate security software on our network.
When it comes to the personal information we hold about you, you retain certain rights. Some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us on either email@example.com; by phone on 0203 674 9786; or by letter addressed to The Wimbledon Brewery Company Limited, 8 College Fields, Prince Georges Road, Wimbledon, United Kingdom, SW19 2PT.
Proof of your identity shall be necessary, and it is worth noting that most of the rights mentioned below are subject to limitations and exceptions. Should we be unable to comply with any of your requests, we shall provide reasons.
You may be entitled to exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- if we have collected inaccurate data, you have the right to correct it. This is known as your right of correction.
- under certain circumstances, you will have the right to request that the information we hold about you is erased. Generally, this is the case when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. You may also request to have the data we hold about you erased. This is known as your right of erasure.
- should you wish to exercise it, you have the right to request that we transfer your data to another data processor. This is known as your right of data portability.
- at any time you have the right to ask us for a copy of the data we hold about you and enquire how it is used. This is known as your right of access.
- should you wish to challenge the reasons for which we process your data on legitimate interest grounds, you may request that we do so. This will also be the case if you wish to withdraw your consent. This is known as your right to object to or restrict processing.
In order that we may action some of these requests, we will require proof of your identity. We will contact you to verify your identity should this be the case.
If you have any questions about this policy or how your data is processed, please contact us at The Wimbledon Brewery Company Limited, 8 College Fields, Prince Georges Road, Wimbledon, United Kingdom, SW19 2PT; via phone on 0203 674 9786; or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last updated on 08/07/2020