Valentine’s Cocktail Package – with Cocktail Shaker
We’ve put together a cocktail package to excite and delight your Valentine. All you need to create one of the best gin drinks ever concocted – the Bee’s Knees. Created during prohibition, it’s a bright, lightly sweet, slightly decadent cocktail.
Wimbledon Bee’s Knees:
- 50ml Wimbledon Garden Gin
- 25ml Freshly squeezed lemon Juice
- 20ml Honey syrup*
* Honey syrup is the best way to add honey to cocktails or indeed tea. It’s a 50/50 mix of honey and water. Simply warm the two together.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, add the ingredients and shake well. Serve in a chilled Wimbledon Gin glass, garnish with a twist of lemon peel and enjoy together.
- French 75: divide one Wimbledon Bee’s Knees between two champagne flutes top up with bubbly.
- The Business: substitute the lemon juice for fresh lime juice.
- Wimbledon Garden Gin 70cl stoneware bottle in gift box
- 2 Wimbledon Garden Gin glasses
- Cocktail Shaker
- Jar of honey
- 2 lemons